Monday, February 19, 2007

The Fifth Posting

The script is complete!! I am very excited but somewhat wary. My brother is very knowledgeable and is the main reason I am in the field I am in now. He got me hooked early on and I can't seem to get away. So I had him read the script in return for some super critical feedback. It was critical. He told me that the dialogue was solid but it lacks a driving theme or motivating element. He basically told me there was no real story, just a sequence of coherent scenes. That was a blow to me. So I read over the script again, and I can’t seem to add any motivating elements. That is why I started to develop the Music Video idea. In case this digital short fails, I can still do a good piece for this project. This week, I will re-evaluate the projects and see which one I can most practically complete. So stick around.

~Greg Z~

1 comment:

chris ault said...

Anything new to report? Plan A or Plan B??